Everything from goals to boot wipers and corner flags
- Credit: Stephen Jones
Suffolk-based specialist MH Goals has completed the largest Football Foundation funded project in the country - Parklife in Liverpool.
The scheme saw the construction of four football hubs in Liverpool; each with three full size 3G pitches, changing rooms and extensive car parking.
The project, called Parklife, is the brainchild of the FA, and follows on from a successful trial in Sheffield.
It is a major investment in grassroots football in the city with around £20m spent on the initiative.
The Suffolk company supplied a total of 168 self-weighted lift and lower goals, along with team shelters, rugby goals, boot wipers and hundreds of corner poles bases and flags.
You may also want to watch:
MH Goals. of Beccles has been a leading supply to Football Foundation projects for a number of years and is no stranger to large projects, with more than 500 futsal goals provided late last year through the futsal starter pack grant.
Matthew Harrod sales director for MH Goals said: “These Parklife hubs are going to be fantastic for Liverpool and really support grass roots football in the area for many years to come.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
“Although the quantity and value of these orders are pretty impressive they are just part and parcel of what MH Goals does best. I’m proud of everyone at MH Goals from manufacturing to our installation team who really stepped up to get these jobs completed on time in an already busy season for the company.”