Suffolk construction firm SEH French is on time at start of new school year
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based building firm SEH French has been working on projects at six Suffolk primary schools ahead of this week’s return of pupils from the summer holiday.
Among the schemes were the construction of two annexe buildings to increase classroom capacity at Whitehouse Primary in Ipswich and Great Heath Primary in Mildenhall.
SEH French, part of EADT/EDP Top 100 company One Group Construction, has also constructed a new play centre at Trinity Primary, Stowmarket, and a mix of extensions, alterations and refurbishments at Abbots Hall Primary, also in Stowmarket, St Margaret’s Primary, Ipswich, and Broke Hall Primary, Rushmere.
The annexe at Whitehouse Primary, providing six additional classrooms, was designed by Concertus and features colourful glazed brickwork on the exterior.
Simon Girling, managing director at SEH French, said: “It was a pleasure to work with Concertus, delivering this fantastic project, which provides a wonderful environment for the children and staff to work in.”
You may also want to watch:
Darren Fellowes, principle architectural designer at Concertus, added: “The efficient and professional team at SEH French were a pleasure to work with before, during and upon completion of the project.”
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich