Holiday cottages firm gives its backing to Suffolk farmers’ market
- Credit: Archant
A monthly farmers’ market in Bury St Edmunds has won the backing of a tourism business.
Suffolk Market Events, which runs a series of markets in Suffolk, said it is thrilled that Suffolk Cottage Holidays will be sponsoring the event, which takes place on the second Sunday of the month from 10am to 3pm, in 2019.
Bury Farmers Market. launched in 2017, includes more than 30 stalls offering local artisan food and drink at The Traverse.
Suffolk Cottage Holidays said it was keen to expand its portfolio in West Suffolk and was “delighted” to sponsor the market.
“We know how much our regular holiday cottage customers enjoy visiting authentic local markets in Suffolk as part of their experience so it is great to be able to help sustain one of the best markets in the area,” said general manager Julian Brackenbury.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Market Events founder Justine Paul said: “This commitment by Suffolk Cottage Holidays really demonstrates how a local business is supporting a key asset of any thriving market town.”
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience