Suffolk: Crafted secures retainer with adventure travel firm Dragoman
IPSWICH-based Crafted has been appointed as digital agency for the Suffolk-based adventure travel brands Dragoman and Imaginative Traveller.
Crafted, which specialises in tailor-made online marketing, will provide organic search marketing and digital strategy consultancy for both brands on a retainer basis.
The project marks the 27th new client win for Crafted since January 2011, during which time an additional 20 members of staff have joined the company’s team to cater for new business.
Tom Gillman, Crafted’s business development director, said: “This is a fantastic opportunity to work with two very distinct, but equally exciting, adventure travel companies.
“Our challenge is to take an already established digital strategy to the next level and make it work harder across a variety of channels. It’ a challenge we relish at Crafted, especially as we get to work closely with the enthusiastic and extremely knowledgeable Dragoman and Imaginative Traveller teams.”
You may also want to watch:
Dragoman,based near Debenham, has provided “overlanding” adventure holidays in America, Asia and Africa for the last 30 years. Sister company Imaginative Traveller, which it acquired in October last year, offers small group adventures embracing local cultures.
John Dicks, sales and marketing manager at Dragoman Overseas Travel Ltd, added: “We’re very excited to be working with Crafted. Although we’re a small Suffolk based company, we actually run two successful global brands, and digital is core to our business. We look forward to extending our own in-house capabilities by tapping into Crafted’s channel expertise.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child