Suffolk/Essex: Denny Bros Group expands with acqusition of labels company Ditac
DENNY Bros Group, the Suffolk-based printing and labelling company, has expanded with the acquisition of Ditac Ltd, based at Harlow in Essex.
Ditac, established by Richard Blackwell in 1984, suppliers specialist labels and systems to a range of customers nationally and will continue to operate under its current identity.
It will also continue to have a presence in Harlow but much of the production is being transferred to Willowbridge Labels Ltd, a Denny Bros company operating from Rougham, near Bury St Edmunds, under the control of managing firector Karl Seeley.
Mr Blackwell will continue in the employment of the company for an agreed period before commencing his retirement, along with his wife, Carol, who fulfilled an administrative role in the company.
A spokesman for Denny Bros, which is based in Bury St Edmunds and includes the Fix-a-Form leaflet-lable business, said there would be no job losses as a result of the deal and it was hoped that jobs would eventually be created at Willowbridge as its operation expands.
You may also want to watch:
Willowbridge Labels was purchased by Denny Bros Group in 2005, and since then it has benefitted from significant investment including new premises and new equipment, the latest of which being a SpeedStar digital label press and AMS label system.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash