Family-run town jewellers to close doors
- Credit: Archant
A family-run jewellers in Sudbury has announced it will shut its doors at the end of next month.
Stag and Doe Jewellers will be closing its North Street shop in the town at the end of June, according to owner Philip Zelley.
Mr Zelley, who runs the business with wife Danielle and son Milo, said on Facebook that he will be returning to his family business in Bishop's Stortford.
"It is with great sadness that we are announcing that we are closing Stag and Doe at the end of June," he said.
"We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our clients and friends we have made over the years.
You may also want to watch:
"As many of you know jewellery is in my blood and I am not saying goodbye to the trade I love, I will be returning to my family business Zelley in Bishop's Stortford.
"So if you do have any jewellery needs I hope to be able to help you in the future."
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'