Suffolk: Holiday lettings firms to showcase local produce
- Credit: Archant
TWO holiday letting firms have launched a welcome which packs some real Suffolk punch.
Southwold Lettings and Suffolk Secrets are set to showcase local Suffolk businesses with their new welcome packs for customers.
They feature Paddy and Scott’s ground coffee, Stonham Hedgerow jam, Wheaten Mill’s Chocolate Crunch and a notebook by The Leaf Press.
Suffolk Secrets and Southwold Lettings general manager Alex Paul said: “We are proud to live and work in a county that has an abundance of fantastic food producers and creative businesses. We are now delighted to introduce visitors to our fantastic suppliers with our new Suffolk Welcome Pack. This includes products by family-run businesses such as the Wheaten Mill Elmsett, which uses locally-produced ingredients, including free range eggs from Gate Farm, Flowton.”
Jo DiDuca from The Wheaten Mill welcomed the initiative.
You may also want to watch:
“It helps to spread awareness of Suffolk’s fantastic local produce beyond the county’s boundaries,” she said.
Paddy Bishopp from Paddy and Scott’s said: “We’re passionate about good coffee and we’re passionate about Suffolk. This collaboration with the area’s leading holiday cottage agency, is a great opportunity for all of us to promote our businesses to Suffolk’s visitors.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 8 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
Suffolk Secrets is also promoting local produce with an initiative whereby customers receive vouchers with a range of deals at local delis, restaurants and attractions from partners including Lawson’s Delicatessen in Aldeburgh, The Table in Woodbridge, Southwold Golf C lub, Two Magpies Bakery in Southwold and The British Larder.