Suffolk: James Davey and Chris Marsh elected chairman and vice-chairman of ISSBA
- Credit: Archant
James Davey has been named as the new chairman of ISSBA, the Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association, taking over the role from Roger Barcham, who stepped down last month due to a short-term health issue.
Mr Davey, of Assist With Solutions, has a wide range of management skills in areas including business planning, financial management, business turnaround and profit improvement.
“James has been an ISSBA committee member for five years and has been a loyal and hardworking member of the committee,” said Mr Barcham. “I wish him every success for the future and know he will do a fantastic job in driving the future growth of ISSBA.”
Mr Davey added: “I am delighted to become the new chair of ISSBA at what is a very exciting time for the organisation.
“Our flagship event, the Suffolk Business Exhibition, once again proved that Suffolk has some great businesses and ISSBA is just about that, supporting and encouraging small businesses to flourish.
You may also want to watch:
“I will continue where Roger has left off. He did a fantastic job and we have a lot to thank him for.”
Chris Marsh of Andrew Thompson and Associates will become deputy chairman of ISSBA.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 7 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 8 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 9 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons