Suffolk: Lettings firm Suffolk Secrets creates new jobs after successful summer
HOLIDAY lettings company Suffolk Secrets and sister brand Southwold Lettings is aiming to build on a successful summer season with the addition of five new staff members.
The company has taken on a new property recruiter covering the Aldeburgh and Woodbridge areas in addition to four new reservations assistants, to be based at its Southwold, Woodbridge and Aldeburgh offices, who are due to join over the next two months.
General manager Alex Paul said: “We are delighted that the business is going from strength to strength and to ensure that we continue to provide excellent-customer service, we wish to increase our team of local staff.
“Visitors to Suffolk support the local economy, and our staff are proud to pass on their knowledge and love of Suffolk to our visitors.
“We expect to have had over 30,000 people (adults and children) stay in our holiday properties by the end of this calendar year.
“We have also seen a significant growth in the number of people that visit our websites each year, with our statistics indicating that the Suffolk Secrets website will have received over 400,000 visits during this calendar year”.
He added: “There is also a growing interest in our website’s tourist information pages which feature local businesses, attractions and events including the Aldeburgh Food and Drink Festival and The Southwold Ways with Words Literature Festival.
- 1 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 2 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 3 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 4 'It was worth it!' - Town co-owner has a celebration scar
- 5 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 6 'I lost my patience... that's how I roll' - Holt apology for 'derogatory' Morsy comments
- 7 Stu says: Seven observations following Wimbledon win
- 8 'We were harshly beaten' - Dons boss on Town defeat
- 9 'I'm almost getting fed goals on a plate... there's no better feeling' - Town match-winner Burns loving life at Ipswich
- 10 Award-winning east Suffolk restaurant temporarily closes ahead of takeover
“By expanding our workforce, we can continue to promote Suffolk as a fantastic holiday destination and to provide a professional service to our clientele”.