Suffolk: New food and drink feature for MENTA Trade Fair
A NEW Suffolk Food and Drink Expo will form part of the 2013 MENTA Trade Fair being staged by Suffolk enterprise agency MENTA in September.
A total of 100 stands are available at this year’s fair, taking place at The West Wing, Ickworth, on Wednesday, September 11, compared with 65 last year.
The event, supported by London-based solicitors Atkins Thomson as main sponsor, will also feature an exclusive Business of Food area in the Orangery for Suffolk-based businesses from the food and drink sector.
There is a range of different exhibitor ticket options, including opportunities for food and drink businesses to demonstrate, present and promote their goods direct to local business buyers and retailers.
Leanne Castle, senior business advisor at MENTA, said: “We are introducing our Business of Food – Suffolk Food and Drink Expo with an aim to give all local food and drink providers, suppliers, manufacturers and buyers the opportunity to network, share knowledge and make new contacts.”
You may also want to watch:
Further details and booking information are available at www.menta.org.uk or by calling MENTA on 0800 085 5090.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester