Suffolk: Pure Resourcing Solutions quiz night raises £1,500 for Suffolk Mind
- Credit: Archant
An annual quiz night organised by East Anglian recruitment firm Pure Resourcing Solutions has raised £1,500 for mental health charity Suffolk Mind.
A total of 30 teams of five took part in the event, at the Novotel hotel in Ipswich, with P&O Ferrymasters claiming first prize of a bottle of Champagne each.
Other organisations taking part in the event, which was being staged by Pure for the seventh time, included Ipswich Hospital, Barclays, Haven Power and Caring Homes.
Scott Woodrow, senior accountancy recruitment consultant and office manager at the Pure office in Ipswich, said: “We’re delighted to have been able to raise such a wonderful amount for Suffolk Mind.
“I’d like to thank all the businesses that attended, donated and contributed generously to the event and we look forward to seeing them again next year! Pure has more fundraising events planned, so this is just the beginning of an exciting year of charity support.”
You may also want to watch:
Anna Hughes, chief executive of Suffolk Mind, said: “We would like to thank Pure Resourcing Solutions for choosing Suffolk Mind as its charity for its annual quiz this year.
“As well as our other services, the quiz gave us an opportunity to introduce our Workplace Wellbeing initiative. The initiative offers training and advice to businesses to help them support employees with mental health issues.”
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 10 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner