Suffolk: RB Media & PR lands Fred. Olsen Travel role
A NEW partnership has been formed between two Suffolk-based companies, Fred. Olsen Travel and RB Media & PR.
RB Media & PR, has been selected to manage the advertising and public relations for Fred. Olsen Travel’s retail business across East Anglia.
Tanya Ruffles, director of RB Media & PR said: “We’re incredibly pleased to have secured this contract with Fred. Olsen Travel; to have this kind of connection with a company such as theirs is fantastic. We know that we provide a service which is totally unique within East Anglia, and we firmly believe that this is why Fred. Olsen chose to work with us.
“We are a young, vibrant and friendly company, and pride ourselves on maintaining a close relationship with all our clients. We believe that the quality of our work, our business contacts and ethos sets us apart from our competitors.”
Heidi Hutchinson, spokesperson for Fred. Olsen Travel explained: “We knew that it was time to increase our visibility within East Anglia, particularly given the current financial climate; it’s now more important than ever that people know who we are, where we are, and the value for money that we can offer them.”
She continued: “Our customers want to make sure they’re getting the most for their money, and we wanted to get the message out that we can give it to them. With this in mind, RB Media and PR is the perfect choice for our company; their strategy will be highly effective, and we cannot wait to see the benefits of this partnership come to fruition.”
Co-operation between local companies encourages regional growth and spending, resulting in positive financial implications for the area. Seeing new links forming within East Anglia is strengthening the business community considerably.
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 4 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 5 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 6 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 7 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 8 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 9 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
- 10 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
This partnership comes at a time of great expansion for marketing company RB Media & PR. The company has doubled in size over the last two years and shows no sign of stopping.
Tanya said: “Our success only increases the more clients we take on. We are able to provide Fred. Olsen Travel with incredibly competitive media buying rates, and our variety of experience means that we are the best for the job of managing their marketing and PR strategy.
“We are experts in the East Anglia region, which means we know where to target, and how to do it. We hope that it is for these reasons that we will continue to grow within the region.”