Suffolk: Record-breaking month for supplements supplier Deluxe Nutrition
- Credit: Archant
Supplements supplier Deluxe Nutrition, which is based near Eye, has reported its busiest ever month,
The business, which is owned by Matt Hickman and Nikki Edwards and is a member of the EADT’s Future50 list of up-and-coming companies, has also become the top seller on Amazon in the sports nutrition category after a record-breaking January.
Sales were up by 35% compared with its previous best month, in October last year, and by 125% compared with January 2013.
Matt said: “The obvious explanation would be that lots of people decide to start exercising and looking after themselves as a New Years’ resolution.
“However, our team have put a lot of effort into promoting our brand, working closely with Amazon setting up the Ambassadors scheme, raising awareness of what we do on social media and we’ve just launched a new website, so we fully believe all of these factors combined have resulted in these record sales figures.”
You may also want to watch:
Deluxe Nutrition, which sells products all over the world via the internet, mainly to amateur sportsmen and women, stocks everything from protein shakes and creatine powder to endurance composites such as caffeine supplements and glucose.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 FA Youth Cup, semi-final - LIVE: Agbaje header puts Town ahead at half-time against Liverpool
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth