Suffolk’s Salubrious Sauce Co to take part in Speciality & Fine Food Fair
- Credit: Buffy Thompson
A Suffolk sauce maker is set to take part in a London food speciality show for the first time.
Salubrious Sauce Co, based at Rendlesham, near Woodbridge, will be exhibiting at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair in September and hopes to attract buyers from the UK and abroad.
The firm produces four British-inspired sauces, all suitable for vegetarians.
Its British Breakfast Sauce, Chip Shop Curry Sauce, Sunday Lunch Horseradish and Classic BBQ Sauce are all aimed at celebrating some of the UK’s best-loved dishes.
It was founded Jim Fennell, and now sells into Ocado and Fenwick, as well as delicatessens and farm shops across the country.
You may also want to watch:
It recently picked up a two-star gold at the Great Taste Awards for its JW Lees Brewery Relish, a product it developed in conjunction with JW Lees Brewery, and a one-star gold for its British Breakfast Sauce.
Mr Fennell described the accolades as “fantastic”.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M