Suffolk: Tourism firms support holiday lettings agency loyalty scheme
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
HOLIDAY cottage agency Best of Suffolk has launched a county-wide “loyalty scheme” offering its guests a range of exclusive discounts.
Best of Suffolk, which is based at a Badingham, near Framlingham, and since 2006 has build up a portfolio of more than 200 properties, has agreed money-off deals with a range of restaurants and tourist attractions.
Benefits for holidaymakers will also include “early bird” discounts on cottage lettings and a range of other offers and rewards, accessible through a new password-protected area on the company’s website – www.bestofsuffolk.co.uk .
Alex Tarry, a director of Best of Suffolk, said: “We have a large number of very loyal customers who often holiday with us several times a year.
“The new ‘Best of Suffolk Club’ is our way of thanking them for their loyalty, and pointing them in the direction of the restaurants, cafes and tourist attractions that we know will look after them and give them a very enjoyable experience in Suffolk.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tarry added: “We estimate that Best of Suffolk customers spent in the region of £5.2million of holiday spending money in the Suffolk in 2012, so it is an extremely valuable contribution to the many small businesses in Suffolk’s tourism economy.
“If any tourist attractions would like to join the scheme they should contact our office for details.”
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 9 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
Best of Suffolk grew by 24% in 2012 and expanded its portfolio of holiday cottages into Essex, Kent, Cheshire and London under a sister brand. Best Escapes. It has plans for further expansion in 2013, backed by a year-long strategic marketing plan.