Online survey is live from July 9 to September 30, 2018
- Credit: Pat Stockley
Have your say on plans to boost employment and prospects by developing a Felixstowe Business Hub.
Felixstowe Chamber of Trade and Commerce has secured funding for an innovative project to give voice to new, emerging and existing businesses in Felixstowe and the surrounding area.
Awarded by East Suffolk Partnership, the funds will support a feasibility study into the need of prospective and current businesses to have a Felixstowe Business Hub.
Working in partnership with Felixstowe Port Users Association (FPUA), MENTA, the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, and TechEast, the survey will look at the current and potential needs of local businesses, targeting sole traders, SME’s and larger companies across the region.
Roger Abbott chairman of Felixstowe Chamber of Trade and Commerce said: “Successfully securing this funding is excellent news and we are excited to be working with our partners to enhance the commercial offering in Felixstowe. The study will show what is currently on offer to local businesses and identify barriers to future growth and success.
You may also want to watch:
“It will also look at the potential for partnership capabilities, incubation units, hot desking, start-up and on-going support, along with what services would be required to maintain and stimulate business growth.”
The project will be managed and delivered by Felixstowe Chamber of Trade and Commerce and the survey is live from July 9 to September 30,2018 and open to all local businesses, both members and non-members. To have a say, complete the five-minute survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LK3JKCP
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed