Survey Solutions of Ipswich acquires Stowmarket-based East Anglian Land Surveys
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s largest independent firm of surveyors has consolidated its position with the purchase of another Suffolk-based business.
Survey Solutions, which has its headquarters in Ipswich and seven other offices around the UK, has acquired Stowmarket-based East Anglian Land Surveys (EALS), following the retirement of EALS directors Robert Mullins and Jeff Bate.
The deal brings the total workforce at Survey Solutions to 100, “The plan is to gradually integrate EALS into Survey Solutions with the surveyors moving over to either our Ipswich or the Norwich offices,” said managing director James Cooper. “Merging our teams will result in a stronger, more cost-effective and faster service to clients.”
“The surveyors have a wealth of experience, expertise and training which is invaluable to our future success and the types of projects undertaken by the two firms are also very similar – we even use the same instruments and software.
“Every effort has been and will continue to be made to ensure that the service people have come to expect from EALS will be as good – and hopefully even better – now that they are part of Survey Solutions,” added Mr Cooper.
You may also want to watch:
“There have always been very close links between the two companies not only geographically but also personally, as several of Survey Solutions senior people had previously trained and worked at EALS.”
EALS specialises in land surveying and measured building surveys, undertaking projects in East Anglia and throughout the UK for local, national and international clients. Over the last 30 years, it has served a loyal and diverse client base ranging from local builders to multi-national blue-chip companies.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
Survey Solutions specialising in providing very detailed positional data for land and buildings. Using the latest technology its team accurately measures and records features above and below ground to create 3D digital models used by many other professionals including architects, planners, engineers and developers.