SVEN Wair is celebrating after having been admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX).Mr Wair, who has a first class honours degree from the University of Essex, joined Colchester solicitors Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP in 2002.
SVEN Wair is celebrating after having been admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX).
Mr Wair, who has a first class honours degree from the University of Essex, joined Colchester solicitors Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP in 2002. Since then he has been working in the firm's residential conveyancing team, both in the town centre and more recently, the out of town office.
To qualify as a Fellow of ILEX, a professional body which promotes standards of conduct, he has attended a series of courses and sat a number of exams in various fields of law. He has also been required to spend a period of at least five years working on residential conveyancing transactions as a fee earner, which he has undertaken at Fisher Jones Greenwood.
He said he was “delighted” to be part of such a prestigious organisation.
You may also want to watch:
"I am thrilled to have completed my ILEX studies which I began back in 2002 and undertook whilst working full time,” he said.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich