Swan Lavenham’s Weavers’ House Spa honoured at Good Spa Guide Awards
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Weavers’ House Spa at the Swan Hotel in Lavenham has been named among the winners in the 2015 Good Spa Guide Awards.
The facility, which opened only nine months ago and had already received a top “Five Bubble” rating from the guide, received the Best Spa for Serenity award, sponsored by Thalgo, making it officially “the most tranquil spa in Britain”.
Spa manager Alex Hurt said; “We are incredibly proud of our team.
“To have been awarded the ‘Best Spa for Serenity’ truly reflects their commitment to providing a quality spa experience and a memorable service.”
“Their care, attention to detail and personalised approach to treatments is highlighted in this amazing achievement”.
You may also want to watch:
Winners of the Good Spa Guide Awards, held in association with Decléor, are decided by a specially appointed panel of “Spa Spies” who carry out detailed audits.
The awards were presented at the Spa Life event earlier this week during a gala dinner held at the Holiday Inn, Stratford-upon-Avon.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side
Daphne Metland, founder of the Good Spa Guide, said; “The 2015 Good Spa Guide Awards saw stronger competition than ever before. The standards this year were incredibly high and I want to congratulate everyone involved.
“We are lucky to have some fantastic spas in the UK and all of our winners and finalists deserve recognition for their dedication to providing the highest possible spa experience for their guests.”
Weavers’ House Spa features six treatment rooms, including a double treatment room, two relaxation suites, a manicure/pedicure emporium, a steam room, asauna and an outdoor vitality pool, plus a retail boutique.