Suffolk hotel chain adopts new identity
- Credit: Archant
An independent Suffolk hotel group has undergone a rebrand after investing half a million pounds in new systems.
TA Hotel Collection, which owns and runs six hotels and event venues in Suffolk, has been renamed The Hotel Folk.
The group said the new identity was aimed at reflecting its planned investment in people.
The chain includes the 15th century Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa, The Brudenell and White Lion in Aldeburgh, The Crown at Woodbridge, Crown and Castle in Orford, Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel and the Thorpeness Country Club.
It has invested around £500K in IT and new marketing systems, including redesigned websites. Chief operating officer Jenny Hill said: “Our aim is to ensure we have the very best teams across all sectors of the industry from bed makers to baristas and chefs to sommeliers, each carefully trained to be an expert in their own sphere.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe our guests’ experience should exceed expectations every time they visit one of our hotels.”
It has also introduced a new booking system across its properties, and a new ‘Folklore’ team training system is set to be fully integrated by Easter.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 7 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 8 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 9 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer