'Vibrant and fun' fairy tale event ends this weekend
- Credit: Fresh Air Events
A magical trail aimed at families will come to end this weekend.
Seckford Hills, near Seckford Hall, Woodbridge has been centre of The Greatest Trail of All Shows over Easter.
The event will see families transported to meet characters from many magical films and shows.
Children and adults can travel through platform nine and three-quarters to wizard lessons at Hogwarts, followed by a meet and greet with a superhero.
The trail will also see visitors go through the keyhole into Alice’s Wonderland.
Izzy Alexander, a Fresh Air Events team member, said: “The atmosphere is vibrant and fun, with actors putting on shows and encouraging everybody to take part along the way.”
Fresh Air Events is raising money during every show, with buckets outside the shop in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice.
- 1 Consultation set to start on plans for 300 new homes near village
- 2 Cordon lifted after suspected bombs found in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 'That’s a good possibility' - McKenna on Baggott's Ipswich pathway
- 4 Review: A hidden food gem in Suffolk's smallest town
- 5 Police appeal after woman in 70s suffers serious injuries in crash
- 6 Kenlock's been cut loose by Town but leaves as part of exclusive club
- 7 Dozens of hale bales catch fire on back of lorry
- 8 Investigation into thatched cottage fire concludes and cause revealed
- 9 Ex-police officer jailed for taking victims’ pictures 'attacked in prison'
- 10 Retained lists 2022: Who has departed Championship and League One clubs so far
The company's event is also trying to be environmentally friendly with 95% of building materials at the event recycled.
The event closes on Sunday, 24, April. Entry is £8 for all.