The Groom’s Room in Colchester among the honours again at The Wedding Industry Awards
- Credit: Archant
Wedding menswear business The Groom’s Room at Abigail’s Collection has claimed a top national award for the second year running.
The Colchester-based firm was named Menswear Retailer of the Year at the 2016 national finals of The Wedding Industry Awards, held at the Café De Paris in London.
The Groom’s Room is run by Rob Neill, husband of Abi Neill who heads the bridal side of the business, Abigail’s Collection. Mr Neill said: “Winning this award again against the other national menswear finalists is an exceptional achievement for us; we are extremely proud.
“Our team and I strive to provide service excellence and work really hard to look after our clients. We’re serious about our service levels and never lose sight of the fact that our customers are preparing for a massively important day.”
He added: “It’s the best thank you that our customers could have ever given us, we are so thrilled and proud. Abi, the team and I have much to celebrate and want to thank everyone that took the time to vote and provide their feedback, we know that we are where we are because of our brilliant customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Between them, The Groom’s Room and Abigail’s Collection have now won 23 national and regional awards since the business was launched in 2005.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder