LOOK: Four bedroom family home with swimming pool and vinery on the market for £675,000
- Credit: RUFUS OWEN/FULL ASPECT
This four-bedroom family house with a swimming pool would be the perfect place to enjoy the sunshine during lockdown and it could be yours after going on the market with a price tag of £675,000.
The Limes is located in the village of Horham, near Eye, which features a post-office and shop as well as a community centre.
It is set in 0.6 acres which includes a heated outdoor swimming pool measuring 10m x 5m.
There is also a double cart lodge which has been converted into a studio – the listing suggests this could be made into a home office or gym.
The four bedroom house is believed to date from the 17th century, but additions have been made over the years.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs it has a farmhouse style kitchen, including an Aga and a large island.
As well as a large timber framed glass vinery, with a wood burner and access to the garden.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
Upstairs are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The property is on the market with Clarke & Simpson for £675,000.