LOOK: Four bedroom family home with swimming pool and vinery on the market for £675,000
- Credit: RUFUS OWEN/FULL ASPECT
This four-bedroom family house with a swimming pool would be the perfect place to enjoy the sunshine during lockdown and it could be yours after going on the market with a price tag of £675,000.
The Limes is located in the village of Horham, near Eye, which features a post-office and shop as well as a community centre.
It is set in 0.6 acres which includes a heated outdoor swimming pool measuring 10m x 5m.
There is also a double cart lodge which has been converted into a studio – the listing suggests this could be made into a home office or gym.
The four bedroom house is believed to date from the 17th century, but additions have been made over the years.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs it has a farmhouse style kitchen, including an Aga and a large island.
As well as a large timber framed glass vinery, with a wood burner and access to the garden.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Upstairs are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The property is on the market with Clarke & Simpson for £675,000.