London’s fashionistas ‘flock’ to enjoy Suffolk-reared Sutton Hoo Chicken Salad
- Credit: Archant
A premium Suffolk chicken brand has featured in a ‘where to eat’ guide for London’s Fashion Week.
The Handbook, a popular ‘where to and who’s who’ online guide, includes a listing for Thomas’ Cafe at Burberry’s flagship store in Mayfair, highlighting its cakes, small bites, salads and including its “apparently ‘infamous’ Sutton Hoo Chicken Salad”.
The chicken producer, based near Woodbridge, slow-rears its free range birds.
Sutton Hoo Chicken said the salad had become a popular dish at Thomas’ Cafe in Mayfair, a top haunt for lunching fashionistas.
“We know the Sutton Hoo Chicken Salad is a favourite on Thomas’ menu, but it now seems that word has spread and more and more people are eating there just to sample it, which is fabulous as its a simple dish that allows our chicken to shine,” said Sutton Hoo Chicken founder Belinda Nash.
You may also want to watch:
“Having a mention in The Handbook is a fantastic pat on the back.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash