Ipswich law firm wins three titles
- Credit: Ellisons
Ellisons’ Ipswich team scoops three firm of the year accolades in the 2018 ACQ5 Global Awards
Ellisons has been named the UK’s personal injury advisory firm of the year, the UK’s regional employment advisory firm of the year and the UK’s regional corporate and commercial advisory firm of the year, receiving the highest number of nominations in the categories.
The awards, by ACQ5 magazine, has been celebrating achievement, innovation and brilliance in its search for the most outstanding legal organisations and professionals.
The Global Award received an amazing 98,621 nominations across all of its categories, its highest recorded number of nominations.
Robert Gair, partner at Ellisons said: “We are delighted to have received these awards, and to be recognised as the leading personal injury, regional employment and regional corporate and commercial advisory firm in the country.
You may also want to watch:
“To be recognised in the ACQ5 Global Awards highlights the team’s dedication to our clients, not only at a local and national level, but globally. Ellisons is a member firm of the Alliott Group, a worldwide alliance of independent accounting, law and consulting firms.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine