TIM Clarke has been appointed chairman designate of Harwich Haven Authority.Mr Clarke joined the board as a non-executive member in January 2007 and has a wide knowledge of the rail industry and transport infrastructure.
TIM Clarke has been appointed chairman designate of Harwich Haven Authority.
Mr Clarke joined the board as a non-executive member in January 2007 and has a wide knowledge of the rail industry and transport infrastructure.
He has worked in both the private and public sectors in the Midlands and south east.
His previous roles have included commercial director and managing director of One Railway. He is a director of the Suffolk Development Agency.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Clarke, 51, takes up his new appointment at the end of March, when the current chairman, Peter Bennett, retires following 12 years' service on the board, eight of them as chairman.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 5 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 8 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street