BARCLAYS Commercial Bank has announced the appointment of Tony Reynolds as commercial sales director, Eastern.Mr Reynolds joined Barclays in January 2006 as regional director for Barclays Local Business, Eastern, where he successfully led a team of 215 people.
BARCLAYS Commercial Bank has announced the appointment of Tony Reynolds as commercial sales director, Eastern.
Mr Reynolds joined Barclays in January 2006 as regional director for Barclays Local Business, Eastern, where he successfully led a team of 215 people.
Before joining Barclays, he gained a broad base of experience in financial services, predominantly within the mortgage and financial planning sectors.
The majority of his roles have been sales leadership. He has experience in operations, strategy and change and a detailed knowledge of regulation and the Financial Services Authority.
Mr Reynolds said he was “delighted” to be appointed.
“This is a very exciting personal challenge and I am really looking forward to joining an already successful performing region,” he said.
- 1 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 6 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 7 'Dream come true': Excitement as new salon opens in Woodbridge
- 8 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 9 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 10 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
“The experience, leadership and development I have enjoyed within Local Business has enabled me to achieve this new role and prepared me for the challenges it will bring. I look forward to working with my new team and our customers in the region.”