AN IPSWICH managing director will be heading to France to take part in a £10,000 boot camp for company bosses.Tonya Hills of web firm A Recipe for Success won a place on the course after entering a national competition backed by insurer AXA and the Financial Mail.
AN IPSWICH managing director will be heading to France to take part in a £10,000 boot camp for company bosses.
Tonya Hills of web firm A Recipe for Success won a place on the course after entering a national competition backed by insurer AXA and the Financial Mail.
She will take part in an intensive three days of interactive tasks and get practical advice on how to polish her management style and take the company, which has been designing and marketing websites for the last 10 years, to the next stage of development and profit.
“I taught myself how to lead the business,” she said. “Over the years, I have made a lot of mistakes and know that there is still plenty of room for improvement. I am excited at being given this opportunity to learn how to run the team more effectively.”
You may also want to watch:
The course, at Chateauform' Romainville, a training centre near Paris, takes place at the end of May and will be attended by 20 business leaders from small and medium enterprises.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo