Top billing for Penn Commercial of Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Penn Commercial has scooped two top accolades in the Estates Gazette Most Active Agency Awards, which celebrate achievements in the commercial property world.
The Ipswich-based agency, set up eight years ago by Vanessa Penn, has been named Most Active Agent in Suffolk”
Paul Keen shared the top billing of“Most Active Dealmaker an accolade won outright by Beverley Jacobs of Penn Commercial two years ago.”
The annual awards, which are given by Estates Gazette which is the leading magazine in the commercial property world, are fiercely contested, says Miss Penn.
“We’ve not managed top billing before, but we’ve come pretty close. To have won this is a great achievement for such a small team. We’re on tenterhooks now about our overall rankings in the East of England Awards. They’ll be announced in April.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “While the awards measure how many transactions are completed, that’s only part of our story. In the last few years we’ve not only proved ourselves to local and national clients, but we’re increasingly involved in property management.”
In late 2014 Penn Commercial played a major part in the sale of the former Sugar Beet site on Sproughton Road in Ipswich to Ipswich Borough Council. It acted in conjunction with national commercial property agents, Jones Lang LaSalle.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
The next year is also set to be a busy one with Penn Commercial having been instructed on a number of large and prestigious property deals in Ipswich and Woodbridge.