Top billing for Penn Commercial of Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Penn Commercial has scooped two top accolades in the Estates Gazette Most Active Agency Awards, which celebrate achievements in the commercial property world.
The Ipswich-based agency, set up eight years ago by Vanessa Penn, has been named Most Active Agent in Suffolk”
Paul Keen shared the top billing of“Most Active Dealmaker an accolade won outright by Beverley Jacobs of Penn Commercial two years ago.”
The annual awards, which are given by Estates Gazette which is the leading magazine in the commercial property world, are fiercely contested, says Miss Penn.
“We’ve not managed top billing before, but we’ve come pretty close. To have won this is a great achievement for such a small team. We’re on tenterhooks now about our overall rankings in the East of England Awards. They’ll be announced in April.”
She added: “While the awards measure how many transactions are completed, that’s only part of our story. In the last few years we’ve not only proved ourselves to local and national clients, but we’re increasingly involved in property management.”
In late 2014 Penn Commercial played a major part in the sale of the former Sugar Beet site on Sproughton Road in Ipswich to Ipswich Borough Council. It acted in conjunction with national commercial property agents, Jones Lang LaSalle.
- 1 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 2 'I just don't operate that way' - Town owner Steed tells it straight on first visit
- 3 Former town council manager named as woman who died in A11 crash
- 4 Suffolk glamp site 'perfect for romantic retreats' named among best in UK
- 5 'It's going great' - New pizzeria proving a hit in east Suffolk town
- 6 A14 closed after crash involving lorry and car
- 7 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 8 'Abandoned' cottage and studio up for sale after huge renovation
- 9 'He can trust me to do that' - Leigh on his new challenge at Town
The next year is also set to be a busy one with Penn Commercial having been instructed on a number of large and prestigious property deals in Ipswich and Woodbridge.