Top honour for bridal retail team
ESSEX-based bridal retailer Abigail’s Collection & The Groom’s Room is celebrating a national wedding industry award.
The Colchester company has been named Best Bridal Customer Services Team at the Bridal Buyer Industry Awards, held at the Harrogate International Centre in Yorkshire alongside the British Bridal Exhibition.
Abi Neill, founder of the bridal retailer and menswear hire business, said: “‘When our name was announced, we leapt up from our seats! We were totally thrilled!
“To become a finalist in what is basically known as the Oscars of our industry was very exciting but to win was absolutely amazing; we are so proud of this achievement.
“We work really hard to provide a fabulous shopping experience with a very high level of service and employ a dedicated team of customer focused staff,” she added.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers are the very heartbeat of our business and winning this customer services award means so much to us.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 6 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive