Top marks for Suffolk Chamber of Commerce in BCC accreditation audit
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has come through its annual accreditation as part of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) network with flying colours.
Each of the BCC’s 52 accredited chambers is evaluated each year by independent auditors against 70 different key business criteria, being marked as green (good), amber (some improvements required) or red (requires action).
Suffolk Chamber was awarded green in all cases - an achievement hailed by immediate past president Sarah Howard who is now vice-president of the BCC.
Sarah, who sits on the BCC’s accreditation committee but played no part in Suffolk Chamber’s audit, said: “It is rare to see an all green report with not a single amber on it, so thanks everyone for doing such a great job.”
Suffolk Chamber chief executive John Dugmore added: “Accreditation is all about making sure that our processes are robust and effective so as to deliver the best service possible at all time for our members, which is always our focus.
You may also want to watch:
“I am proud of our Suffolk Chamber team who work hard every year to ensure we maintain our high standards.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune