Triple awards nomination for Colcheser-based Abigail’s Collection & The Groom’s Room
- Credit: Archant
Colchester-based wedding outfitters Abigail’s Collection & The Groom’s Room has been nominated for a trio of leading UK bridal industry awards.
The business, which is run by founder Abigail Neill and her husband, Rob, and has already claimed 20 awards since its launch in 2005, has now been nominated in three categories at the 2015 Bridal Buyer Awards – UK Menswear Retailer of the Year, UK Bridal Retailer of the Year and Best UK Customer Service Team.
The results will be announced at a ceremony to be held during The British Bridal Exhibition in Harrogate in September. Susi Rogol, Bridal Buyer Awards director, said: “These awards recognise excellence in all sectors of the bridal industry, from the retailers who deliver the best possible level of customer service to the suppliers who consistently stay ahead of the game with superb, fashion-forward offerings.
“Walking away with a coveted trophy in this internationally respected awards program is a phenomenal achievement, as is reaching the finals.”
Abigail Neill said: “We’re very blessed to have built an awesome bridal and menswear business. Together my husband Rob and I employ an incredibly dedicated, passionate and hard working team.
You may also want to watch:
“Our customers are our focus and we strive to do everything that we can to deliver customer service excellence.
“We love what we do, helping our customers plan for the biggest day of their lives is a privilege and despite the long hours it’s an amazing and very rewarding business to be in - we all feel this way. I think it’s why we achieve so much and win so many awards.”
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes