Two new designer stores and a bakery open at Braintree Village
- Credit: BRAINTREE VILLAGE
Three new stores have opened at Braintree Village - two designer fashion outlets and a bakery.
The outlet village’s latest additions are stylish menswear brand Jack & Jones and luxury design house kate spade new york. The Cornish Bakery has also opened, for shoppers seeking refreshments.
In total, the new openings have generated over 25 new jobs in the local area.
Jack & Jones is located next to Dune London on the South Mall, featuring urban sportswear, casual classics and tailoring.
The new kate spade new york outlet is the brand’s first Essex-based shop, selling everything from ready-to-wear fashion pieces to the brand’s signature handbags and jewellery. It is located next to the Polo Ralph Lauren store.
MORE: New cake shop stocks 12 types of chocolate brownieThe Cornish Bakery will provide shoppers with a pick-me-up, offering hand-roasted coffee and artisanal pastries.
You may also want to watch:
Josef O’Sullivan, centre director, said, “We are excited to welcome these new brands to Braintree Village and know that our fashion-loving guests will be eager to shop at Jack & Jones and kate spade new york. The Cornish Bakery will be a real-hit with visitors thanks to its excellent food offering.”
Since reopening in June, Braintree Village has introduced safety measures including hand sanitiser points throughout the centre, a one-way system and signs, and capacity monitoring to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1