UK: Lamb prices under the spotlight at Outlook Conference
- Credit: Archant
Lamb prices and forecasts for beef production will come under the spotlight next month at a major industry event.
The 2013 Outlook Conference will take place at One Great George Street, in London, on Wednesday, February 13, providing a platform for industry stakeholders to discuss production forecasts and other industry-related issues.
Jointly hosted by EBLEX, BPEX and DairyCo, presentations will also be made on global economic trends, price volatility and the outlook for feed prices with guest speakers including HSBC head of economics, Mark Berrisford-Smith.
Sector-specific forecasting sessions will consider the short and medium term market outlook.
EBLEX chairman John Cross will introduce the cattle and sheep breakout session, which will include a presentation by EBLEX export manager Jean-Pierre Garnier on developments and opportunities for beef and lamb in the global market.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place at the event visit www.outlookconference.eventbrite.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A finalised programme, complete with further booking details, can be downloaded from the Outlook 2013 section of the Eblex website www.eblex.org.uk.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue