Urban Vintage fashion retailer to celebrate new store opening in Framlingham today
An award-winning independent men’s fashion retailer from Suffolk is celebrating its new store opening today with special offers and free drinks.
Urban Vintage, established in Ipswich in 2006, opens its new store in Framlingham’s Market Hill today at noon, offering 10% discounts all weekend. Owner Daniel La Sauvage said Urban Vintage had gone from “strength to strength” and was looking forward to branching out.
“Framlingham has always been a special place in the heart of Suffolk,” he added.
“There are lots of great independent shops but not much for guys, so we thought me could add something new.”
Mr La Sauvage said Urban Vintage prided itself on offering “honest, reliable advice” and an “enjoyable shopping experience” for its customers.
You may also want to watch:
The company has been shortlisted for several national awards and was took the title of UK’s Best Young Fashion Store at the 2012 Drapers Industry Awards.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M