EAST Anglian law firm Prettys has welcomed three new recruits to its Ipswich office.Law graduate Vanessa Gardezi is set to qualify into development and residential property this autumn after completing her training contract with Prettys.
EAST Anglian law firm Prettys has welcomed three new recruits to its Ipswich office.
Law graduate Vanessa Gardezi is set to qualify into development and residential property this autumn after completing her training contract with Prettys.
Kathie Murray-Lacey has qualified into French property. Both trained at the firm, which has offices in Ipswich and Chelmsford.
Ms Murray-Lacey is a solicitor and has specialised in French law since joining the firm in May 1999. She has a degree in French and Italian and a post-graduate diploma in law.
You may also want to watch:
They are joined by Ipswich-born solicitor Keith Andrews, who returns to his home town after qualifying in a Felixstowe law firm. He has joined the growing commercial property team to work on a broad range of property transaction including landlord and tenant work.
Prettys property partner David Clarke welcomed the new members of staff, saying they would add strength to their experienced and effective teams.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14