EXPERIENCED solicitor Victoria Judge has joined Gotelee & Goldsmith's commercial team.She joins the law firm from Lawrence Graham LLP in London where she practised as senior solicitor with the commerce and technology group.
EXPERIENCED solicitor Victoria Judge has joined Gotelee & Goldsmith's commercial team.
She joins the law firm from Lawrence Graham LLP in London where she practised as senior solicitor with the commerce and technology group.
Company commercial partner and head of the team Max Harnden said he was “delighted” to welcome her to the firm.
“Her appointment sees the company commercial team increase in size to meet the growing needs and expectations of our clients,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“Victoria brings valuable skills and experience, and is a personable and dynamic lawyer.”
She advises on all aspects of commercial and corporate work.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said