IPSWICH-BASED Blocks Solicitors has announced the expansion of its employment team with the appointment of Victoria Young. Ms Young will be joining the specialist employment department, which is run by Frances Barker.
IPSWICH-BASED Blocks Solicitors has announced the expansion of its employment team with the appointment of Victoria Young.
Ms Young will be joining the specialist employment department, which is run by Frances Barker.
She is a specialised employment solicitor, graduating from Anglia Polytechnic with a first class degree in forensic science and law in 2004. In 2005, having completed her legal practice course she joined regional law firm Taylor Vinters based in Cambridge where she completed her legal training qualifying in 2007.
“I am delighted to be joining Blocks,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“As well as looking forward to the challenges ahead I am delighted to be working closely with Frances on the expansion of the department and developing our client base in the west of the county.”
Employment lawyer and partner, Frances Barker, said they were delighted to welcome her.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
“She will be a great asset providing local businesses with practical and sound legal advice on a wide range of employment issues. Victoria is also able to draw on her considerable previous experience in business, which she gained prior to qualifying in law,” she said.
“Victoria brings with her a wealth of experience in all aspects of employment law having worked on both contentious and non-contentious cases for a range of businesses from small companies to large plcs.”