Help survey for new healthy lifestyle groups
- Credit: Getty Images/Image Source
New healthy lifestyles groups are going to be set up and views are being sought to help shape these organisations through a survey.
Suffolk County Council is about to start arranging new healthy living groups and has set up the Re-imaging Healthy Living Survey to feed into this process.
These include services or groups to help people stop or reduce their smoking, lose weight, be more active or cut down on alcohol consumption.
The survey is for people aged 18 or over and participants do not have to have used a healthy living service or group in the past.
A separate survey for people aged 18 or under will be set up soon.
The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete and all responses are anonymous.
To participate, visit https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/HealthyBehavioursSurvey
- 1 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 2 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 3 Indiana Jones-inspired metal detectorist finds £65k Roman hoard
- 4 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
- 5 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 6 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 7 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 8 'I like his profile' - McKenna looking forward to working with Ndaba
- 9 Plans to explore Dutch-style cycling network in Suffolk town
- 10 Colchester gets city status - fuelling disappointment over no Ipswich bid
Alternatively, paper copies of the survey can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org