Retro furniture shop moves into new high street location
- Credit: MEGGIE HEDGES
A popular Needham Market vintage furniture shop has moved to a new high street location.
Vintro Interiors, which sells retro and vintage furniture, has moved into 73 Market Street - the shop that was once home to Marvin's fruit and veg shop.
The shop was started just over a year ago by Meggie Hedges and has gone on to build a following on Facebook. Previously, it was based in the Antiques Centre.
Miss Hedges, who runs Vintro Interiors, said: "We opened on Monday, February 17. We've had our first week here and the support has been amazing.
"Before, I was on the top floor of the antiques centre abut struggled to entice clientele up the stairs."
You may also want to watch:
Miss Hedges had a career in property valuation but started the shop to do something involving her passion for antiques.
Vintro Interiors shares the shopfront with Waldens, a furniture painting business.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge