Will you be buying a ticket? Popular Suffolk bar launches special cocktail ahead of tonight’s £115m Euromillions draw
- Credit: Archant
In honour of tonight’s estimated £115million lottery jackpot, a popular Bury St Edmunds bar has launched a special cocktail and gold-flecked margarita pizza.
If the Euromillions jackpot is won by a single ticket holder, it whopping prize would create the UK’s fourth biggest ever winner.
The LP bar on Woolhall Street in Bury is hoping the introduction of its champagne cocktail and pizza will bring even more good fortune to the already lucky town.
Martin Cribb and fellow members of the Milburn syndicate from West Suffolk College - who scooped £1m on the EuroMillions in 2016 - were the first to sample the goodies.
Martin said: “Winning the lottery is the most amazing feeling ever – if it can happen to our syndicate it can happen to anyone.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an incredible sum of money – we have already bought our syndicate tickets for Friday – and I would urge everyone else to buy a ticket.
“You have to be in it to win it and what a difference this huge amount of money could make to so many people’s lives.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 10 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
The Euromillons cocktail – the brainchild of LP’s mixologists Liam Diston and Sophie Harrison – is available for one night only.
Michael Garling, owner of LP, said: “There has certainly been lots of excitement behind the scenes as we have been secretly blending ingredients to create the ultimate multi-millionaire margarita and taste-tickling cocktail, and we know our customers are going to love both.
“And who knows, if winning is as easy as having a ticket, maybe someone in our Friday crowd will be made a multi-millionaire.”