West Suffolk-based Festool expands following strong sales growth
- Credit: Archant
The UK arm of German power tool manufacturer Festool, based on the Saxham Business Park near Bury St Edmunds, has expanded its team with seven new appointments following a “brilliant” year for sales during 2017.
Festool has around 55 employees in the UK, where it has been operating since 2003, in areas including sales, service, customer service, marketing, finance and accounts, and logistics.
Marketing manager Jon Burcham said: “The quality and innovation of Festool’s products is renowned and the team that support the cutting-edge technology is also second to none.
“We are thrilled that our ranks have been increased by top-notch experts in their fields. This is as a response to a brilliant year that we’ve seen – we expect that 2018 is going to be just as buoyant.
“Festool has been experiencing incredible growth in the UK market. The new recruits each bring impressive expertise and we’re excited to continue expanding our market presence.”
You may also want to watch:
The recent recruitment has included new roles in logistics, marketing, sales and finance.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week