West Suffolk enterprise agency Menta honoured at National Enterprise Network awards
- Credit: Archant
Bury St Edmunds-based enterprise agency Menta has won an Enterprise Support Organisation of the Year accolade at the National Enterprise Network’s annual awards.
Menta picked up the award for organisations with turnover of less than £750,000 at the ceremony which was held in London and hosted by business writer and broadcaster Declan Curry.
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “We are thrilled to have won this award. We were recognised for the breadth of activities we provide to ensure local businesses succeed including training, networking opportunities, free business advice and our annual trade fair. We impressed the judges with our innovation and fresh approach to enterprise.
“My heartfelt thanks to Menta clients, our staff, board of directors, sponsors and patrons who’ve made this achievement possible.”
Colchester-based enterprise agency Colbea was highly commended in the same category of the awards.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Executive Bob Baggalley said: “I’m very happy to receive this award from the National Enterprise Network, which is a body that consists of almost 80 enterprise support organisations across the UK working out of hundreds of locations.
“It recognises the hard work and dedication that the Colbea team have put into building our Colbea services offer pan-Essex wide. It also recognises the innovative and original thinking behind the new training and support services we now offer to our client base.”
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
The National Enterprise Network brings together leaders from business support agencies to share best practice and identify key opportunities.