West Suffolk: High ranking for Volkswagen Bury St Edmunds in customer survey
- Credit: Archant
Volkswagen Bury St Edmunds has been named among the top Volkswagen dealers in the UK.
The dealership, based in Northern Way, Bury, was ranked 15th out of 207 sites nationally for its performance across new and used car sales, servicing, parts and accessories and customer satisfaction.
Robert Rolfe, Volkswagen Bury St Edmunds brand manager, said: “I’m delighted the business has achieved such a high position in the country.
“In the current economic climate, it’s vital for businesses to ensure consumers receive the very best customer service and this official recognition is testament to the efforts of all staff at Volkswagen Bury St Edmunds.
“This ranking highlights just how hard our employees have worked to develop the business and establish a sustainable platform on which future success can be built. We’ve had a very successful year and are delighted to be starting 2014 on such a high note.”
You may also want to watch:
The ranking forms part of Volkswagen’s “one business” awards, through which the manufacturer recognises the success of its top 50 retailers.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 8 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks