West Suffolk: Michelle Buxton of Toolbox Marketing to speak at Property Forum event in Poland
Michelle Buxton, owner of Toolbox Marketing, based at Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, will be among the speakers at an international property event in Poland next week.
The Property Forum, being held in Warsaw on September 22 and 23, is the largest commercial property conference in Poland and among the largest in the Central and Eastern Europe region.
Toolbox is a specialist in marketing for shopping centres and is active in 16 countries, with offices in Warsaw and Helsinki in addition to its Suffolk headquarters.
Local clients include the arc shopping centre in Bury St Edmunds, The Grafton in Cambridge and Culver Square in Colchester.
In addition to more conventional marketing, both business-to-consumer and business-to-business, Toolbox has also diversified into digital engagement and shopping centre communication, helping them to create their own apps.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle Buxton said: “Being asked to contribute to these events is always a great compliment. Since starting this company in 2000, I have strived to keep us at the forefront of retail marketing using creativity, innovation, technology and of course by employing a great team.
“We have managed to expand to Poland and much of Europe but Bardwell will always be our home,” she added.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 10 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk