Woodbridge: Creative agency That’s Brave seeks inspiration in new surroundings
- Credit: Archant
CREATIVE agency That’s Brave has relocated from Ipswich to new offices overlooking the Tide Mill in Woodbridge.
The agency, whose clients range from local names such as Pinney’s of Orford and Coes to high-end men’s fashion label Dunhill, offers a full creative service from branding and logo design to advertising, packaging, print and digital.
And it believes the move will provide an inspirational working space for its team, as well as plenty of free parking space for its clients.
Creative partner Vaughan Evans said: “It is down to our intimate team and collaborators who keep us fresh and inspired.
“Being able to offer that little something special, it is what makes us the unique agency we are. We are brave with our creativity and encourage our clients to be too.”
You may also want to watch:
“Now in our second year, we hope to really push forward and thrive in Woodbridge,” added fellow creative partner David Holloway.
“You only have to walk out for a sandwich to see the local entertainers and entrepreneurs to know already that this is a real hub of creativity.”
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience