Woodbridge/ Felixstowe: Coffee Means Business sponsorship adds up for accountancy firm Beatons
- Credit: Archant
Enterprise agency Menta has secured a new sponsor for its monthly networking event Coffee Means Business.
Felixstowe-based accountants Beatons Group has agreed to back the business get-togethers which take place on the last Tuesday of every month at Seckford Hall.
The networking event has grown in popularity since recently switching from Kesgrave to the historic hotel on the edge of Woodbridge.
Elisa Bostock, sales and marketing manager at Beatons, said: “As someone who has attended Coffee Means Business, I know it’s one of the best networking events in the area. It’s informal and those who attend are very approachable and friendly so agreeing to sponsor it was an easy decision.
“It’s also a good way of meeting new people and building business relationships especially if you’re just starting up and looking to grow.”
Leanne Castle of Menta said moving the monthly networking to Seckford Hall had been a success. She said: “We regularly get 50 to 60 people attending the event across a wide range of businesses.
“It’s a great opportunity to speak to other business people in Suffolk and pick up contacts and work. With spring nearly upon us, I can’t think of a better place to network than at Seckford Hall.”
- 1 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 2 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 3 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 4 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 5 Ranking every League One away kit from worst to first
- 6 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 7 Striker Jackson signs new Town deal
- 8 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 9 Teenager arrested after six people injured on university campus
- 10 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise helping small businesses grow through one to one business advice, subsidised training and workshops and networking events.