Woodbridge: Scandinavian theme for new retail venture
A New retail venture is aiming to bring a touch of Scandinavian elegance to Woodbridge.
Vanil, which opens at 17 Church Street today, will offer home wares, bags, jewellery, stationery and accessories from a range of Swedish brands.
Owner Mandy Leeson launched Vanil as a wholesale business five years ago while living in Twickenham.
She has come to Woodbridge having got to know the town through her interest in sailing. “When the chance came to be based in town and ‘live above the shop’ it was too good an opportunity to miss,” she said.
“Having visited Woodbridge as weekenders through our passion for sailing, we became completely enchanted with the town and Suffolk. The fact that we can now call Woodbridge home and Vanil is able to take on a new dimension is a dream come true.
You may also want to watch:
“The shop in Church Street gives me the much needed premises from which to base my wholesale business, but also the chance to share some of my beautiful product ranges.”
She added: “Woodbridge is definitely having a renaissance moment with some fantastic new shops having opened in the last couple of months, and I’m looking forward to being part of this thriving and energetic business community.”
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card