Writtle University College hosts horticulture and sports turf apprenticeship employer breakfast
- Credit: Archant
Writtle University College is holding a breakfast event so employers can find out more about recruiting Horticulture and Sports Turf Apprentices.
The free event takes place on Wednesday, August 9, 8.30am to 10.30am, in the Tropical Greenhouse at Writtle, near Chelmsford.
It will be a chance for employers interested in taking on an apprentice, or who already has apprentices, to find out more about funding reforms, new apprenticeship standards and how Writtle can help them recruit an apprentice.
Writtle is set to deliver new Horticulture Apprenticeship Standards from September in Horticulture and Landscape Operative Level 2; Golf Greenkeeping Level 2; and Sports Turf Operative Level 2.
Employers will also have the chance to offer feedback and input into how Writtle delivers the new apprenticeships.
You may also want to watch:
Contact 01245 424275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents