COLCHESTER law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood has made Yvonne Spencer, a leading expert in education law, a partner.The solicitor advocate, aged 42, also specialises in public law and human rights.
COLCHESTER law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood has made Yvonne Spencer, a leading expert in education law, a partner.
The solicitor advocate, aged 42, also specialises in public law and human rights. She joined the firm in April 2005, and is co-author of two books on education law.
She speaks at conferences and seminars all over the country on issues concerning law and education.
Ms Spencer said it was “a great honour” to be appointed.
You may also want to watch:
She is secretary of the Solicitors' Assocation of Higher Court Advocates, a director of the Education Law Association and a governor at the Royal Hospital School in Holbrook.
Senior partner Tony Fisher said: “Yvonne is a leader in her field and has already played a considerable role in Fisher Jones Greenwood's success. We are absolutely delighted to make her a partner in the firm.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo